TO STEPHEN’S HEALTH AND FITNESS
Stephen Amiewalan is a certified personal training professional with a passion for designing exercise and nutrition programs that maximize workout efficiency, improve fitness, increase stamina, and develop an overall sense of well-being. He is able to reach and motivate his clients through daily blog postings, Instagram posts, a personal training program, and YouTube fitness videos. At the end of 2013, he began his personal fitness journey to improve his health. While helping his clients see maximum results over his years of training and experience, it motivated him to continue helping those who wanted to improve and take their journey to the next level.
Whatever your goal may be, he is willing to help you achieve it– Naturally! Let us create the healthiest YOU possible and completely change your quality of life!
Whats your plan
The secret to a successful weight loss is proper nutrition (diet), drinking your water, and workout everyday with dedication. “You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.”
Healthy eating is one of the best things you can do to prevent and control health problems. “EXERCISE IS KING, NUTRITION IS QUEEN, PUT THEM TOGETHER AND YOU’VE GOT A KINGDOM.”
Want to gain muscle mass? (Protein + Carbs = Muscle Gain) “Make Time For It. Just Get It Done. NoBody Ever Got Strong or Got In Shape By Thinking About It. THEY DID IT.”
Diet and Training Plan
Diet and Training
To achieve any of your goals in Fitness, you have to have a roadmap. That means a Diet and Training plan. “70% of all people who start a fitness plan quit. Except you. NOT THIS TIME.”
WHY CHOOSE ME?
– NASM CPT
– Everything will be custom to you. NO COOKIE CUTTER
– You will enjoy your food. I understand that diet preferences vary drastically and that’s why we’ll create your personal nutrition recommendations together.
– You will NEVER waste time looking for what works again.
– I Practice what I preach
– I will not baby you. I expect you to want to learn and take responsibility for your actions.
– I’m always available for support. I truly want you to succeed and that’s why you’ll get support around the clock.
– I value your input. I’m not a dictator and I do not force the same approach of exercise or nutrition onto all of my clients. You’ll have input at every step of your health and fitness journey to ensure that your enjoyment and motivation remain high.
– I provide helpful articles and goal oriented meal recipes. Your personal education is always ongoing to ensure that you get the most out of our time together.
– I won’t promise you unrealistic results. Before we begin training we will set sensible and achievable goals together.
– I’ll MAKE SURE YOU RECEIVE THE BEST MOTIVATION TO ACHIEVE YOUR RESULTS
GET FIT IN
LESS 2 WEEKS
Take two weeks to focus on yourself. Start the New You by eating clean and moving daily. This plan will jump-start your healthy-eating and fitness goals, setting you up for success for the rest of your life. This workouts can all be done at home and at the gym — cardio included. Click on “START NOW” for your FREE PDF plan below and choose both. You got this!
With Stephen’s Health and Fitness Online Personal Training Program, we offer programs for both men and women. Each package includes an initial 30minute consultation, personalized program design for whatever goals you have set in mind for yourself.
The female program will be different than the men program. Again everything will be personalized for you to reach your goals.
Females: most women want a big butt, flat stomach, and tone up the body. So my goals are to help you achieve all those with writing you the proper workout plans.
Males: Majority of all men want to have a six-pack and nice physique so they can walk around getting a lot of compliments from others. All those can be accomplished with Stephen’s Online Personal Training program with the proper guidance.
The first step is to contact us and schedule your free 1 on 1 consultation with Stephen Amiewalan to help you get started to start seeing results quickly.
I’m here to Motivated, Teach, Inspire, and Provide to those who need guidance to achieve their Fitness Goals and keep it. When You Think About Quitting, Think About Why You Started.
“When I Lose All My Excuse, I Found All My Results.”
Many people that live in this world want their lifestyle to mirror others instead of having their own. For example,…0